Ranking Star Wars Movies From Best To Worst

So, because I am a nerd, I think about Star Wars a lot. I was thinking, "Hey, I should put together a list of the best Star Wars films. Yeah, that's a good idea self, do it. Ok, I will!" So, here:

8. "The Phantom Menace" (1999) Jar Jar Binks. Need I say more? Well, I will anyway. I did not like the casting of Anakin, to young and, well, ugly.

7. "Attack of the Clones" (2002) Great fight scene between Obi-Wan and Jango Fett. This one was much better than Phantom Menace, but still short of the originals.

6. "Revenge of the Sith" (2005) I think this is the best of the prequels. Great visuals, great action. I felt like it tied together the backstory pretty well.

5. "Return of the Jedi" (1983) I love the Ewoks, but in the same breath, they are a little silly. Also, there were some lost opportunities, like Luke not training with Yoda more.

4. "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" (2016)
I was really impressed with this side story. The battle of Scarif had me giggling like a school girl.

3. "The Force Awakens" (2015) Great casting, story. More reminiscent of the originals, than the first three were. I did not care for the casting of Kylo Ren. So, so hard to look at.

2. "A New Hope" (1977) The one that started it all! It broke a lot of ground in sci-fi and film in general.
1. "The Empire Strikes Back" (1980) Han and Leia? Luke vs. Vader? Best story, dialogue, and old school effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment